The Montgomery County Early Childhood Coalition in partnership with the Crawfordsville Parks and Recreation Department created a summer camp program for children ages 5-12. Camp Milligan includes lots of fun, exercise, and learning in a safe, structured environment with adequate supervision and mentorship. See below for information on Camp Milligan 2023!
2023 Camp Milligan Important Details:
- Registration for returning families begins on Monday, February 6th at 7:00 a.m.
- Registration for the public begins on Monday, March 6th at 7:00 a.m.
- Summer camp will run for 10 weeks, May 30th through August 4th.
- Children ages 5*-12 are welcome to attend! *Must be 5 years of age by the first day of camp, May 30th, 2023 and be fully potty-trained.
- Time - 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Registration fee is $50.00 per child
- Weekly Fee - $120.00 per child which includes pool and weekly field trip admission, special activities, snacks and arts and crafts! Lunch is provided through the Summer Servings program at Crawfordsville Schools, except on field trip days when campers must bring a lunch from home for easy transport.
Weekly Themes for 2023 Camp Milligan:
- Summer Kick-Off - May 30 - June 2
- Animal Encounters - June 5 - June 9
- The Great Outdoors - June 12 - 16
- Sports in Motion - June 19 - 23
- Time Travel - June 26 - 30
- Stars and Stripes - July 5 - 7 (Closed on July 4)
- Out of this World - July 10 - 14
- Full STEAM Ahead - July 17 - 21
- Art Investigations - July 24 - 28
- Best of Summer - August 1 - 5
You can register through the Crawfordsville Park and Rec department here. Please call the Crawfordsville Community Center with any questions at 765-364-5175